Wednesday, May 21, 2008

preji- opinion

preji- opinion

Hi, Sakunthala gopinath....

This story was very impressive... After finishing my reading my eyes and mind drop out. Seriously.. Because we are like ur charracters... Our family having achan, amma,chettan, aniyan njan. Right now my native have father and mother.They are gov: employees. me and brothers still bachelor..

After reading this article I did thinked about my parents future...

me right now in Delhi
elder brother in Sharjah
Younger brother in Bhopal.

Also I have one criticism. Actually this article is too long .. Thats not a problem..But one thing was not essential. That is the past of Thambi.. That was felt some boring..I did not read that portion...
Apart from that it was impressive..

Thank you,
PREJI

Click here for the article
-Preji, Delhi, Exact-kerala,kayamkulam,