Sunday, September 27, 2009

agree to disagree with u

agree to disagree with u
Personaly I do not enjoy the so called Painkili literature,but I guess its my personal choice.I do believe those publications,espcialy Manorama, be it their weekly or news paper is a poison to every malayali mind.You could very well see,the contents of them(few examples r their Fashion,Health sections is more mix of Mills and Boons and Play boy or our gud old Stunt corrupting the ignorant teenagers/adults.There is no oficial authority to regulate such junk comin in to market.I guess this so called critics did help to stop their spread to certain extend.If we r allowed to trade marijuavana or flesh in open market,there will be plenty of buyers Q in up.We regulate them to maintain a healthy society.Demand is not the only criteria to unleash somethin in market.But end of the day I believe its a individual who should make the decision whats gud/bad for them.I ave read soemwhere the tv serials do play a role in increasing the ps! ychological problems among youngsters,in India.(I amnot sure how rue this is)The reality is wether we like it or not,they are gona be hot cakes in market.So enoy it while u can.

Click here for the article
-Rajesh, Melbourne,