Saturday, March 27, 2010

Moving Anecdote

Moving Anecdote

I read the article with utmost interest and involvement as Flemine is very dear to me in a special way.I happen to be her class tutor(In charge)at Maharajas Col

lege.She has appeared for the final year exam and has done well,I hope.She was very attentive and responsive in the class.She has got what we call a photographic memory too.When she recalls some of the examples I mentioned in passing,I feel eleated.
She is highly talented and promising.Lack of vision has not robbed her of her talents.In fact she perceives things mucg better than her friends.Flemine is a rare student no teacher can forget.
Best wishes to her as well as to the writer and the particpants of the tour programme.

Click here for the article
-N.K.Vijayan, Ernakulam,